Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Crazy Quilt Block Round Robin

If you think you would like to join a Crazy Quilt Block Round Robin, please let me know. Our Fabric In Altered Arts Yahoo group is going to start a round robin in May. It looks like we will have about 8 people in each group and mail every three weeks. This would be a really fun way to see several CQ blocks IRL if you are new to crazy quilts. If this round robin is successful we hope to have several more. If you are interested please leave a comment or e-mail me and I will get back to you quickly. Join us! It's going to be fun!!

1 comment:

Kate North said...

I might be interested in this, but I wonder if the mailing times would be a problem for me as I am in the UK. I am sort of medium new to CQ - I have done some, but not a lot, and would consider myself not a beginner, but not advanced, either!