Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Row House Swap

These are not fabric but I still wanted to share. These are four of the houses I did for the Row House Swap on Treasure Art Trends. I decided to make a few extras and choose the ones that I wanted to keep but ended up making 4 that I will keep for myself. I think one of the reasons that I enjoyed these so much is because they are all different. They were a lot of fun to work on tho they took a little time. We are swapping 15 for 15. They had to be 4" wide but the heights could vary. Some will bind theirs into a book. I think I am going to mount mine on something and hang on the wall. I may find a way to attach them to the mounting surface so that they can be changed out every once in a while. Maybe just 8 or 9 at a time. That will still be 3 feet wide and that is probably plenty. I also have some coming from another row house swap as well as some ATCs so I should have a very nice mix!

No comments: