Monday, November 3, 2008

Time to catch up

It has been a while. I tried cutting back on hosting swaps in hopes of having more time for other things, including blogging. I think I ended up with less time somehow. That is going to have to change. I have been busy creating, just not taking the time to scan and take pics and post. That too has to change. Over the next few weeks I am going to try to catch up on posting some of the projects I have been working on. I will have to see what all I actually have pics of. I did take pics of my October quilties for Fabric in Altered Art. They are up next. I also have a scan of 2 of the 3 quiltlets that I did for Elizabeth's swap on ABC. They are all pretty much the same and only 2 fit in the scanner so that's what I have to share. We just finished up a Halloween chunky book on Treasure Art Trends. I think I have pics of that. I also have a really fun Halloween fabric postcard that is probably one of my all time favorites. I'm not sure why, but I really liked it. I hope Kathie enjoyed receiving it as much as I did making. Maybe it was a favorite because it went together so easy. A few weeks ago I had to make several ATCs, some chunky pages, and the postcard. I challenged myself to use up some of the supplies I have instead of finding an image and using it as the center of each piece. Not having to work around an image and being able to use up whatever ended up on the table was a lot of fun. I'll try to post pics of the ATCs and chunky pages before they go in the mail in a few days.

No comments: