Sunday, August 26, 2007

A New Paper Crafts Group

I just want to take a minute to tell you about a new paper crafts group that Keri Pettit and I just started. Keri leans way to the paper side of altered arts. I was over on the paper side, shifted to the fabric side and now find myself somewhere in between. I want to do both! I will not give up the fabric but I do want to play with paper a little. We belonged to a deco group that has fizzled out and we want to swap decos again. No just decos though. This group will dabble in altered books, altered clipboards, ATCs, chunky books, skinny books, metal? Maybe. We'll see how it goes and what everyone wants to do. We are starting off small but the group is open for invitations and we hope to grow our membership quickly. If you are interested, here is the link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/treasurearttrends

If you are interested in paper crafts, I hope you check out our group!

No comments: