Sunday, August 26, 2007

New Fabric Postcard

This is my August fabric postcard for Fabric in Altered Arts (info in the left sidebar). I found the fabric at JoAnn's. I just confess, I was buying for someone else and when I realized it was the only piece I had to find them something else....lol Had to have that fabric. I matted the image on a piece of gold metallic fabric. The words were printed directly on the fabric. I LOVE making postcards lately. In addition to the fabric one I also made 4 paper ones. I guess it's just a faze I'm going through.

4 comments:

Donna said...

don't count on it being a phase -- or maybe mine is just a long lasting phase :-) The 4X6 size is big enough to don something, small enough to be done...

Karen Campbell said...

This is cool, Cathy ... love the decorative stitching!

Anonymous said...

THis is so pretty!

gunnelsvensson said...

This is so wonderful!