Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Art Quilt Workbook

A few months ago I mentioned that I had purchased the Art Quilt Workbook. It is wonderful! Full of great ideas as well as lessons and exercises. My Yahoo group, Fabric in Altered Art will begin working through this book as a group on October 15. I have created a complete supply list and lessons/schedule for the first 4 weeks. If you would like to join us, use the link at the top of the left hand sidebar to contact me or e-mail me at: CathyJohnson4200@yahoo.com. The group was set up as "by invitation only" and that setting can't be changed. For that reason you will not find a link to the group anywhere. Contact me if you are interested and I will send you an invitation or if you are sure you want to join I can just add you to the group. Join us for this fun journey through the book. It will be fun!

No comments: